To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. requirements listed below are non-exclusive of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
1. Extensive knowledge of Aluminum Extrusion industry, processes and end users
2. Maintains a clean and well-organized work area
3. Show consistent on time attendance
4. Follow up on status of orders, die problems, due dates, changes etc
5. Process customer and sales request for quotes
6. Demonstrates positive leadership traits at all times
7. Possess strong verbal and communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels
8. Responsible to communicate the unusual or our of norm situations to upper management
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to read and comprehend advanced instructions and present information in one on one or large group situations.
* Ability to interpret documents such as sales orders, quotes, surveys and contracts.
* Strong problem-solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
* Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately
* Ability to perform advanced computer operations specific to in-house production software (EPICS)a long with accounting software (AccountMate).
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel