San Diego, CA
* Assist in helping the HR Business Partners by providing support for the day-to-day activities
* Adhering to established schedules/deadlines while maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
* Special projects when requested
* Uses common sense and defined procedures to complete tasks in straightforward situations with supervision.
Skills* Acts as a resource to others by utilizing available reference tools to provide, communicate, and/or distribute information (i.e., intranet to access forms, policies, procedures, etc.).
* Performs various administrative functions involving sensitive information
* Determines confidentiality of information, as appropriate
* Responds to routine requests for information by phone or in-person
* Maintains a safe work environment and ensures compliance with safety objectives and policiesExperienceWorked in an office environment for at least 2 to 3 years.EducationHigh School DiplomaAdditional100% onsite role. No remote work.