MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (List in order of importance)
* Complies with company policies, procedures, work instructions and training requirements.
* Follows assigned SOPs, production work orders, and assembly plans.
* Carries out responsibilities in compliance with the Quality Manual and applicable regulations (cGMP, MDD and GDPMDS).
* Gather bulk supplies.
* Confirm/gather proper lot numbered components from inventory.
* Review products during the assembly process for any product defects and immediately report defects to supervisor or Quality department.
* Package orders for shipment, as needed, to meet customer requirements.
* Ensure orders are packed accurately according to the order form.
* Provide excellent service to customers by ensuring timely and accurate production (98% or better service level).
* Assemble product in an efficient and accurate manner, using proper components and lot numbers.
* Minimize mistakes by ensuring close attention to detail, notifying supervisor of mistakes immediately.
* Assist with labeling and packing, as required.
* May help assist with the training of newly assigned Assemblers.
* May help to assemble kits other than clinical trial kits, such as diagnostic and specimen collection kits.
* Perform other duties as assigned.