Performs assembly and testing on a wide range of mechanical, electro-mechanical, and electronic products. Works from blueprints, established process specifications, written and verbal instructions, with supervision.
Examples of Essential Functions:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to read blue prints and schematics without supervision.
- Ability to read and follow router process.
- Assemble sub-assemblies and final assemblies per established process and quality specifications.
- Perform testing on assigned products as required.
- Disassemble and rework products returned from customers, as needed.
- Ability to read and understand documentation, such as prints, bills of material, and bills of operation.
- Submit inaccurate paperwork for correction and recommend changes.
- Ability to meet, and/or exceed established production time and quality standards.
- Use all materials and equipment in accordance with the code of safe practices.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Experience using a computer is necessary.