Job Title: Assembler/ Tester B
Pay Rate: $16
Shift: 1st Shift – 7am – 3:30pm
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and written work instructions
- Ability to calculate basic shop math
- Ability to use a computer
- At least two or more years manufacturing experience to include assembly
Love to haves:
- Post-secondary education – electronics technology preferred
- Solder experience
Job Core Responsibilities:
Accurately and efficiently assembles/tests products to achieve customer quality and on-time delivery schedules. May perform lockwiring, first stage subassembly, and final detailing functions on routine assignments requiring limited judgement. Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs. Receives direct supervisory guidance.
- Performs basic assembly/test functions utilizing mechanical skills, hand and power tools, mechanical/electronic tools, test equipment, assembly fixtures, and inspection measurement equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Records test results on data forms using basic electrical equipment and flow meters.
- Interprets blueprints, engineering orders, assembly routes, test specifications, service bulletins, customer requirements, and quality directives.
- Produces and inspects assemblies that conform to product specifications. Assembles/tests to customer and/or industry standards.
- Performs touch-up or full surface painting of parts with finishing materials such as paint, lacquer, glaze etc. Mixes paint and cleans parts.
- Actively participates in lean initiatives by identifying and providing suggestions on areas for improvement.
- Observes all safety rules and maintains a foreign object damage (FOD) free work area.
- Ensures all equipment is calibrated in accordance with calibration schedule.