9 total openings
(5 A – Experienced for 4 B – Entry Level)
1st Shift – 6am-2:30pm
Starting Salary $18 with no experience; $20 with experience
$500 sign on bonus at 30 days!!!
ADDITIONAL $500 sign on bonus at 6 months!!!
(Total of $1,000 of a sign on bonus!)
**THIS IS NEW AS OF 5/19/2023, WOW!
The following are required to be answered by the client. PM will not shortlist a contractor without answers to the following: (can be uploaded in a word doc or written in the comment section of the submittal)
1. Are you legally authorized to work in the US?
2. This position requires a high school diploma or GED. Did you graduate high school or have your GED?
3. Do you have reliable transportation to get to and from work?
4. Describe in detail you knowledge and experience in building products using blueprints and work instructions
5. Describe in detail how you have used hand tools measuring equipment (i.e. micrometers). Provide a list of hand tools you’re familiar with using.
6. Describe your past experience working in a team environment
7. Give us an example of a time you had to troubleshoot or problem-solve a product that was difficult to put together and how were you able to be successful?
Competitive Medical with prescription, Dental, Vision from hire date
$50,000 Life Insurance Policy from hire date
Employee Assistance Program
Free Will Preparation
Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care FSA and Dependent Care FSA)
401k with company match of 5%
Retirement Income Account; EY Financial Planning Program
Annual Cash Incentive Plan (bonus)
13 paid holidays annually, 10 days of vacation and 5 sick days
Education (tuition) Reimbursement
Adoption Assistance Program
Alternate Work Schedule; Voluntary overtime
Parker Anniversary Recognition, Employee Events & Volunteer opportunities
COVID Vaccine NOT REQUIRED (although we do take safety precautions)
We manufacturer fuel pumps and pneumatic valves for commercial aviation and military air & ground vehicles. The next DIRECT HIRE technical assembler we are looking to bring on board should show on their resume:
1) They are committed and not interested in ‘just another contract’, but an employer they can grow with. We value our employees and want to know they share that mutual respect. (No job hopping, resumes will be rejected if jobs are less than 1 years time per job)
2) They are mechanically inclined as evidenced by use of working with an array of precision hand tools and measuring devices (soldering is a plus to note on a resume, but not required).
3) Outstanding manual dexterity and attention to detail (manual dexterity test will be given during interview, ask Belcan Program Manager for Details)
4) The site practices precision assembly (someone who likes to ?tinker? in their garage may be the perfect person) and this assembler will build small pumps that are very complex, between 60-150 pieces to make a electrical pump no larger than 18?
Who’s not the right fit:
-large piece assemblers are not the right fit,
-large machining professionals, are not the right fit,
-assemblers who work on ‘a line’ are not the right fit. (These assemblers work in ‘cells’)
(‘Cells’ are where assemblers work side by side in a 10ft area within 2-3 people in total. Each are within a few feet of each other, communicating, collaborating, and building small, compact, and complex hydraulics / equipment people’s lives will depend on in the air, in combat, and in space.)
-individuals who live more than 30 minutes away and/or those who rely on others to get to work.
Required Skills & Experience
Mechanically inclined (2 years) examples include:
-small precision technical work
-building small and complex objects either professionally or as a hobby, i.e. assembly of items with electrical components such as switch boards, pumps, motors, etc.
-general labor if it involves math tasks such as measuring products (painters, fence builders, installation landscape projects, etc.)
Interpret blueprints & work instructions (can they read Ikea instructions? how do you know that? *proof of reading blue prints must be evident on resumes to be considered)
Ability to use test stand equipment and hand tools (more competitive resumes will list names of hand tools–interviewees should be prepared to speak well about this)
Ability to problem solve (can they critically think when posed with a problem and asked how to solve it?)
Effective communication skills (past experience in ‘cell setups’ such as fast food industry will mirror the type of communication and close proximity that will be required in this role)
Self-motivated, dependable, goal oriented & adaptable team player (if the person is not comfortable with change, taking direction from peers, and respectfully giving directions to reach a goal–this is not the right job for them)
Comfortable working in a team environment (this plant specifically has very long tenure, of 10+ years on average. These people do not come and go. Respect, critical thinking, and patience are qualities every employee practices with one another.)
Ensure high quality standards of our product (a manual dexterity test will be required during the interview. Please ask Belcan program manager for details.)
Additional Info :