This position will be responsible for the assembly, repair and testing of aerospace components in accordance to company specifications. This includes the use of precision tools, fixtures and measuring equipment to perform assembly, inspections, calibration and tests.
* Experience in repair, troubleshooting, maintaining and application of mechanical/electrical/hydraulic aircraft components and systems.
* Experience with 3-D and 2-D Cad drawings/schematics/diagrams
* Experience with adaptive problem solving approach and implementing solutions.
* Experience in providing support to engineering, project management, production, overhaul, and mechanical engineering team members.
Additional duties include:
* Detect and report faulty components and processes.
* Maintain the required documentation and records accurately and within schedule
* Visually inspect parts and product for quality
* Utilize the aerospace industries best practices in daily operations.
* Maintain a clean and safe work area.
* Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
* Work overtime, including occasional weekends.