* High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. * Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write in simple correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one to supervisors and other employees.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer/ Technical/Office Skills
* Basic windows/internet browser
* Blueprint reading
* Mechanical Aptitude