Minneapolis, MN, Minnesota
|Configuration Analyst II
9/80 Work Schedule
• Join a team responsible for performing Configuration Management (CM) activities related to the design, development, and production of complex systems in a defense environment.
• Manage changes to approved configurations using a systematic measurable change process.
• Maintain bills of material (BOMs), delivering and maintaining the engineering technical data package (TDP), and applying CM processes in accordance with the CM Plan.
• Support configuration management and quality audits and developing solutions to problems of moderate scope and complexity, using guidance from company policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline OR an Associate’s degree in a technical discipline with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or a High school diploma/GED with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
• Experience using a database
• Good computer skills with MS Office suite to prepare appropriate metrics, reports and documents
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Attention to detail, coupled with good time management and organization skills
• Sound interpersonal skills for interfacing and coordinating with company personnel, customers, and suppliers
• DoD experience preferred
• Experience applying industry standards and meeting government requirements
• General knowledge of relevant configuration management and design engineering standards, manufacturing processes and documentation including military standards MIL-HDBK-61A, MIL-STD-31000, industry CM standard EIA-649, and Drawing standards ASME Y14.24 and ASME Y14.100
• Formal training in Configuration Data Management (CDM)
• MS Excel advanced user knowledge of complex formulas, MS Access,
• Experience managing BOM structures highly desirable
• Oracle ERP experience desirable
• Familiarity with CMMI requirements desirable
• 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
• Bachelor’s Degree.