Job Profile Summary
This is an intermediate IT technical position with 2+ years of related experience in a technical role working heavily with end users. Responsibilities include maintaining and supporting the end users and workstation environment at a specific location and is not a remote work position. The position provides installation, maintenance, and general support of hardware and software at the assigned site. It also supports end users with advanced questions or problems by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems in response to submitted support requests. The IT resource is responsible for documenting, tracking, and monitoring problems to ensure timely resolution.
• Point of contact (POC) for IT communications with internal customers.
• Communicate procedures for proper utilization of digital and IT solutions.
• Assist in onboarding and training new employees/users with IT-related functionality.
• Ability to communicate, lead local IT projects and perform critical analysis under limited supervision.
• Understand how applications and technologies are utilized within the business.
• Participate in multiple projects, and demonstrate complex problem-solving techniques along with the understanding of one or more technical/functional business areas.
• IT infrastructure support – PC, servers, firewall, switches, printers, etc
• Hands-on support of the local business team – hardware, software, access.
• Assist in manufacturing equipment technical troubleshooting.
• Manage expectations, and recommend modifications of basic IT systems to improve and simplify.
• Collaboration with vendors on IT infrastructure support and upgrades
• Drive adherence to IT security compliance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline. A combination of school and extensive experience will be considered.
• 2+ years’ experience in Information Technology with industry-recognized certifications preferred.
• Experience with VM environments
• Strong troubleshooting aptitude
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Customer service focused
• Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to effectively collaborate with multiple teams
• Provide after-hour technical support as needed
Additional Info :