Do you have a passion for providing quality support to individuals with special needs? Do you thrive on helping others build/reach their goals in a positive, life-enriching environment? Then we’d love for you to apply!
The Direct Support Professional assists adults with developmental disabilities in their daily lives. Assists with complete care of dietary, hygiene, grooming, and dressing needs. Redirects behaviors with various activities including, walking, reading, games, math, and computer projects.
- Outline and prepare daily routine(s) for clients’ (visual and active) as written in Individual Program Plan.
- Assist clients with bathroom needs.
- Change clients’ under garments and/or clothing if needed.
- Prepare daily meals and assist with clean-up.
- Pick-up/drop-off clients in company vans from/to their home/facility (if necessary).