The main function of an electrical engineer within the Power Network team is to design, develop and test the integration of electrical components with respect to the system architecture in Autonomous, standard diesel, and e-Mobility heavy duty applications, as well as create, improve, interpret and implement electrical standards.
* Design of vehicle power systems components within the context of the power network architecture.
* Empirical testing of power systems components.
* Interpretation and implementation of specifications from standardizing bodies (SAE, ISO), as well as client standards for electrical design.
* Contribute towards system-level design decisions for the power network architecture of heavy duty vehicles.
* Provide periodic updates to the team on existing assignments