ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Under general supervision, performs a variety of assignments within a framework of established procedures, including typing, filing, and records management.
* Prepares and reviews preliminary and final design plans, engineering reports, permit documents, standard details, specifications and other documents required to complete the design phase of capital projects and prepare projects for construction.
* Files documents, maintains computerized & manual records, and compiles data for general information purposes & individual requests for special reports.
* Compares, processes, or maintains a variety of reports and documents.
* Aids in preparation of cost quote estimates for military base construction projects.
* As directed, gathers financial data and assists in preparation of schedules for new construction proposals.
* Assists in ensuring adherence with policies to maintain local, state, and federal regulatory compliance.
* Identifies and aids in developing process improvements to increase efficiency & effectiveness of current activities.
* Assists in preparation of internal and external audit activities as required.
* Provides technical expertise to staff and other team members related, and not limited to, regulatory and engineering matters.
* Other duties as assigned.