Knowledge of adults with developmental disabilities
- Knowledge of dual diagnosis
- Knowledge of behavioral issues, including aggressive, non-verbal and self-injury behaviors
- Knowledge of Individual Program Plans
- Knowledge of ABA techniques.
Education and Experience
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum Experience: 1 year experience preferred supporting adults with developmental disabilities.
- Minimum Driving Experience: Must have 5 years of continuous driving experience.
The Instructor works both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions. Frequent lifting to 50 lbs.