Job Title: Inventory Control Clerk
Pay Rate: $18.50 – $23.75 ( depending on related experience)
Shift Hours: 1st shift- 6am – 2:30pm
Perform a variety of storekeeping, distribution and warehouse functions in a multi facility
Functions and Responsibilities
- Duties include receiving and issuing parts or tooling, storekeeping and inventory control, cycle counting, scanning, document control, housekeeping, moving parts and materials.
- Participate in basic stores functions to support our internal customers and maintain inventory control.
- Meet the expectation for output and efficiency.
- Exhibit a strong sense of urgency and self motivation with an action oriented bias.
- Ability to identify and escalate problems or exceptions to the appropriate people.
- Ability to clearly communicate information written or verbally.
- Understand and meet daily department expectations.
- Use internal computer applications with oversight from experienced staff for basic inquiries, select report generation, data entry and scanning.
- Understand how to interpret and update work order documentation and other production documents.
- Operate company vehicles, forklifts and other automated or manually-operated equipment as necessary to support stores functions.
- Move parts and materials from work center to work center, Exotic building to Exotic building and Exotic building to work center.
- Work under limited oversight.
- Possess proactive positive attitude and represent the company/department effectively in all situations.
- Adapt to changing environment.
- Legible handwriting, organizational ability, attention to detail, and accuracy in the handling of parts and maintaining records.
- Strong communication skills, proven ability to identify variances, solve problems, and a track record of exercising good judgment in making decisions and handling exceptions.
- Be the best solution for our customers.
- Explore and innovate.
- Stand for ethics and integrity.
- Train and sustain disciplines and controls.
- Relevant computer experience including basic PC skills.
- Strong math skills essential.
- Basic understanding of router operations and sketches.
- Knows when to stop and ask for clarification.
- Must use appropriate personal protective equipment for the working conditions.
- Ability to physically move parts and assemble stores racking.
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and frequent movement of the whole body, such as climbing, lifting up to 50 pounds, balancing and handling of material.