Do you have a passion for providing quality support to individuals with special needs? Do you thrive on helping others build/reach their goals in a positive, life-enriching environment? Then we’d love for you to apply!
The LVN is responsible to assist the Administrator with the coordination of the home so that the residents’ health and safety needs are met.
- Outline and prepare daily routine(s) for clients’ (visual and active) as written in the Individual Program Plan.
- Audit all medications, double check prescriptions to ensure that they match what’s on the medication administration record (MAR) and on the bottle.
- Attend to client care needs such as grooming, showering, toileting, feeding and oral hygiene.
- Complete and update electronic client notes entries.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.