Perform all phases of maintenance within our organization. Multi-tasking of both mechanical and electrical skills to maintain equipment and processes. Perform tasks required to rebuild, modify or adjust equipment and processes related to producing the best quality product, as required. Training others, as required. Complete repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, production machines, equipment by performing the following duties.
* Performs general tasks in the maintenance of the plant facility, including machinery building, and grounds.
* Carries out routine preventative maintenance program including inspection and lubrication of machinery.
* Perform outlined preventive maintenance on all equipment along with necessary repairs and/or replacement.
* Able to interpret anticipated problems due to malfunction of equipment and initiate independent action required.
* Troubleshoot electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical failures in order to make necessary repairs.
* Must perform regular maintenance on existing systems and design maintenance schedules for all systems to ensure they remain in proper working order. Records and maintains a daily record of accomplishments.
* Performs electrical maintenance, repairs and installation of 110, 220, 480, single and 3 phase.
* Electrical maintenance technicians are responsible for following and maintaining all OSHA safety standards and regulations with everything they do
* Pipefitting and plumbing tasks, with occasional janitorial repairs.
* Responsible for following and maintaining all OSHA safety standards and regulations with everything they do.
* Troubleshoot and repair motors, mechanical circuits, and all mechanical and electrical systems Building repairs.
* Welding includes arc, stick, tig and mig.
* Performs fabrication using lathes.
* Handling Hazardous Waste and following procedures.
* Ability to analyze and troubleshoot equipment quickly and efficiently.
* Electrical maintenance technicians must be highly detail-oriented. Every single circuit and wire must work properly in order for the electrical system to function
* Must be capable of adjusting components to obtain and maintain proper performance based on manufacturer and company guidelines.
* Must be capable of repairing both mechanically and electrically any defective parts.
* Capable of utilizing, obtaining, and retaining information gathered from the manufacturers manuals and drawings and using this information in maintaining those components and processes within the manufacturers’ specification.
* Willing to function as a team member toward the achievement of this company’s goals and objectives.
* Electrical maintenance – safe, working knowledge, electrician level not required.
* Welding – ARC, TIG, MIG experience or working knowledge in any of these areas is helpful.
* In maintaining equipment: a working experience for some fabricating of repair parts is required. Machinist level of experience is not required.
* Must be capable of reading and interpreting blueprints, wiring diagrams, and schematics.
* Must be able to operate a forklift, scissor lift, and other similar maintenance vehicles.
* Must be able to work at heights.
* Must be able to do basic arithmetic, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.