$ 20.00 - $ 30.00
- Perform in-process and final inspection of in-house manufactured products per IPC standards and customer requests
- Document and record inspection results and findings in applicable data sheets, forms, and records.
- Assist in preparing and developing inspection instructions and procedures.
- Generate deviation reports as necessary.
- Perform other testing and inspection activities per approved protocol instructions.
- Ensure timely completion of inspections per department goals and objectives.
- Ensure inspection records are complete and accurate, compliant with good documentation practices, filed in a timely manner, and maintained in a manner to facilitate efficient retrieval.
- Perform department clerical tasks as assigned to support department activities.
- Perform job duties in a manner that ensures compliance with the quality system procedures as related to work activities and responsibilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Quality management.
- Contribute to our culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
- 3+ years of PCBA inspection experience
- Knowledgeable of IPC Standards
- Experience with through-whole inspection
- Familiar with SMT, PTH component packages
Nice to have:
- Experience with quality tools: Microscope, Caliper, Digital Multi Meter (DMM)
- Able to read and follow Manufacturing Process Instructions
- Familiar with Final Quality Assurance (FQA) and Quality Control processes
- Ability to read assembly drawings, and CAD data
- IPC-610 Certified
- Experience with Automated Optical Inspection (programming or operation)
“Helping Companies Build High-Performing Teams and Helping People Find Meaningful Work”