Falls Church, VA, Virginia
Our client is searching for a DevOps Engineer / Administrator to work cross-functionally with business /IT operations, RPA developers and process analysts to maintain and optimize RPA platforms (Blue Prism and Power Automate). The services include monitoring of automation job processing, user access administration including role design and maintenance, segregation of duties compliance, and update/maintenance the RPA platforms (Blue Prism and Power Automate).
• Monitoring and supporting daily automation transaction and participating in patch/upgrade as required. Ensuring that all scheduled automations completed successfully.
• Performing recovery steps as needed on an automation-by-automation basis.
• Communicating to the business and COE if any automations cannot be completed.
• Researching & documenting new system exceptions in incident tickets.
• Ensuring the overall health of the production environment.
• Monitoring the daily report and other metrics for positive/negative trends and take appropriate action.
• Working on fixes for incident tickets, enhancements/maintenance requests and testing.
• Being aware and engaged in new automations being promoted and scheduled.
• Researching the root cause of system exceptions in greater detail and with more clarity and accuracy, enabling development work to be completed more quickly. This includes the ability to determine if the root cause is related to a change in the VM environment such as a group policy change, in order to determine if a fix would be to group policy or BP Code.
• Generate, review, and share the Daily Production Report
• Attend RPA Stand-up to be aware of new automation release schedule and upcoming activities that require a controller’s involvement.
• Work on prioritized tickets scheduled for current sprint. Outreach to other COE members if the fix will be too time-intensive or overly complex.
• Work on prioritized maintenance/enhancement requests. • Update Runbooks as needed.
• Migrate release packages between environments • Provision new runtime machines as needed
• Install required software’s in runtime machines as needed
• Experience with Blue Prism, Microsoft Power Platform, Office 365 and Azure
• Experience in troubleshooting pro-code/low-code/no-code development
• Experience in server support and systems troubleshooting
• Experience with Agile development methodology
• Understanding of workflow-based logic.
• Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
5 years work experience or equivalent experience