Qualified candidates should have at least three years’ experience managing large scale multifamily projects, strong leadership abilities, be responsible for managing subcontractors and suppliers, and have experience with cost monitoring, scheduling and problem-solving.
- MUST be able to schedule entire project start to finish (MS Project, SureTrak or Primavera preferred)
- Ability to track and coordinate subcontractors’ progress on the job, maintain the project schedule and coordinate with various agencies for reporting and compliance with project documents and specification
- Ability to manage field crew including project engineers, foremen and assistant superintendent
- Responsible for quality control
- Manage project safety
- Provide on-site coordination of manpower, materials, equipment and site logistics
- Monitor cost control and job costing, quantity reporting, forecasting and productivity