Any combination equivalent of, but not limited to, the following:
Requires considerable experience involving shipping and receiving work including applications programs; and work in a lead capacity.
- Ability to organize, coordinate, assign, and check work in progress and upon completion;
- Ability to prepare and maintain shipping and activity records;
- Ability to perform detailed work;
- Ability to safely operate a forklift;
- Ability to communicate with customers, subordinates, and sales personnel; and
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and material orders.
- Most work tasks are performed indoors where temperature is moderate and controlled by office environment systems;
- Ability to work (sit and/or stand) at a desk for the majority of the work day; walking and/or standing may be required for the remainder of the work day. Length of time performing these physical requirements may vary from day to day and task to task;
- Requires grasping, writing, sitting, standing, walking, repetitive motions, pulling, pushing, listening and hearing ability, and visual acuity;
- Ability to operate office equipment such as computers, printers, filing cabinets, photocopiers and other office equipment as applicable;
- Ability to perform light to moderate lifting to a maximum of 35 lbs.;
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job, as defined;
- Reasonable accommodations provided upon request.
- Appropriate company certification in the operation of a forklift.