< Back to Careers
Chino Hills, CA
$55k - $120k total comp.
- Develop business opportunities by leveraging strong existing relationships, generating and qualifying new customer leads.
- Source prospective clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, sales leads and direct contact.
- Execute on business opportunities and maintain a pipeline large enough to support attainment of objectives.
- Independently generate sales leads, networking, and closing contracts in sufficient volume to achieve assigned sales goals.
- Remain current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Play an active role in creating and honing the company’s value proposition and the positioning of the company’s solutions to land new business.
- Support Inside Sales team and Account Managers with prospects and clients.
- Represent company at trade association meetings/conferences to promote services.
- At minimum, 2 years of proven Business Development/Hunter experience in the Staffing Services industry.
- Proven experience developing new pipeline opportunities and generating revenue.
- Strong cold calling and professional network development experience.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
“Helping Companies Build High-Performing Teams and Helping People Find Meaningful Work”