< Back to Careers
Chino Hills, CA
$40k - $100k total comp.
- Source prospective clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, sales leads and direct contact.
- Receive and follow up on leads from the Inside Sales Specialists.
- Schedule and conduct clients meetings to introduce new clients to the value of Amtec, with an end goal of engaging them to utilize our professional staffing services.
- Prepare and present professional services proposals.
- As the client advocate, guide clients through the staffing process, ensuring they have full clarity of expectations.
- Manage relationships throughout the assignment.
- Continuously expand the client base through ongoing new business development.
- Conduct all interactions with the utmost diplomacy and tact.
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with conscientious respect.
- Connect with clients on a regular basis to develop and maintain relationships, expand industry knowledge, and generate referrals and leads.
- Stay abreast of current staffing trends and recommend creative strategies to facilitate continued new business development.
- At minimum, 2 years of proven Business Development/Hunter experience in the Staffing Services industry.
- Proven experience developing new pipeline opportunities and generating revenue.
- Strong cold calling and professional network development experience.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
“Helping Companies Build High-Performing Teams and Helping People Find Meaningful Work”