Position: Optometry Practice Manager
Location: Total Vision Lake Elsinore – 32245 Mission Trail #D4 Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Duration: Full-time, Direct hire
Pay: $26.00 to $31.00 ($54,080 to $64,480 per year) with Monthly Bonus + Quarterly Bonus and Exciting benefits
Total Vision is a group of highly successful optometry practices that have aligned towards a common goal of world-class eye-care results for its patients and California communities. We are a company that is seeing significant growth and are looking for top-notch team members with the passion, energy, focus, and commitment to excel in this type of environment.
Total Vision continues to expand our footprint throughout California by partnering with optometrists that align with our goals and values. Our leaders knew early on that developing strong core values was the key to our success and continued growth. These values are critical to the culture that we continue to build upon:
● Build Passionate Teams Empowered To Be The Best
● Embrace Change To Exceed Our Patients Needs
● Strengthen Relationships With Every Encounter
● Trust, Integrity, And Inclusion Is How We Lead
This position is primarily responsible for the oversight of administrative duties at the local practice level.
The Optometry Practice Manager will establish high standards of performance and operational excellence by leading their team, building high-performing talent, and adhering to all policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all Insurance verification (Medical & Vision)
- Completes and oversees appointment scheduling including filling open time slots, preparing patient files and completing the scanning/fax/emails duties.
- Completing Contact lens orders & and collecting Payments from patients
- Responsible for End of day closing and reconciliation, including Vision Therapy. Submit statement and invoices to Bill.com
- Responsible for daily fee slip adjustment and corrections, Check Deposits and credit card deposits and management of patient refunds.
- Serves as the escalation point for all patient complaints.
- Responsible for onboarding new Team Members including training on practice management software, Dayforce and daily responsibilities.
- Responsible for the management of the frame inventory including the completion of the monthly inventory process
- Responsible for managing the Team Member schedule, including review and approval of Team Member time off requests.
- Serves as the single point of contact to the Support Center staff – helps facilitate resolutions for the practice.
- Lead consistent morning huddles and weekly team meetings.
- Coaching and conducting 1:1 for patient care coordinators and technicians
- Drives Team Members to improve patient journey resulting in increased revenue, increasing productivity and reducing practice expenses.
- Lead, teach and coach financial acumen focused on continued growth and employee development
- Partnership with Managing doctor to lead best patient experience, team member experience and achieving financial expectations.
- Demonstrated success in a retail, office environment addressing a broad spectrum of customer requirements and preferences.
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive patient rapport and build relationships to establish repeat customer-trends.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) with the proven ability to manage priorities in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and ensure that patient commitments/deadlines are met.
- Proficiency in utilization of automated equipment and systems standard to the optometry industry.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be physically able to sit for long periods of time, read a computer screen for long periods of time, reach, and lift up to 20 lbs. Hand dexterity, and eye and hand coordination critical. Employee is subject to inside environmental conditions.