2nd shift (2:30PM-11PM)
With minimum guidance in a team environment, using independent judgment to determine quality and usability, responsible for a wide variety of complex inspection requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Five years related inspection experience or demonstrated ability to perform described responsibilities.
2. Knowledge of applicable military standards or specifications.
3. May be required to be certified as a Level II Nondestructive Test Inspector in at least three disciplines or as a Level III Examiner in at least one discipline. Certification must be in accordance with MIL-STD-410 and PES1-29.
4. Required experience in CMM operations, background in dimensioning and tolerancing per ANSI Y 14.5. 5.
5. Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints, customer’s specifications and internal drawings and procedures.
6. Thorough knowledge of machine shop mathematics including trigonometry.
7. Knowledge of electro-hydraulic servo systems and the computer IEEE systems.
8. Personal hand tools may be required.
9. May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
Mechanical inspection experience required. High computer literacy required.